Below are 10 of the best in Tokyo.
1) Sekirei in Shinanomachi.
– Sekirei is set outside on a beautifully manicured lawn. You can relax in an armchair and rest your ice cold beer on one of the wooden tables which are under the manicured pine trees.
2) Takao Mount
– If you are looking for something with a view then Takao Mount is a great place to go. Providing you with a panoramic view of Tokyo and Yokohama, this place is also an adventure to get to. It is accessible via a 6 minute scenic cable car ride from Kyotaki Cable Car Station which is 3 minutes walk from Keio Takaosan Guchi station.
3) Kudan Kaikan
– Built in 1930, Kudan Kaikan, which in addition to having a beer garden also serves as a hotel and is a popular place for wedding ceremonies. It used to be a meeting and lodging facility for the Japanese military.
4) Tokyo Harbor Brewery
– If you want to be near water, then Tokyo Harbor Brewery is a great place to go. This is a bayside micro-brewery in central Tokyo which also has great food (and big servings)!
5) Mori Beer Garden
– Located around Meiji Shrine's Outer Garden, they have a seating capacity of 1,000 people
6) Ginza Matsuya Rooftop
– Enjoy a beer on the rooftop of the Matsuya Department Store which overlooks the Sumida river.
7) Sunset Beach Brewing Company
– Located near Odaiba Kaihin Koen station, this Italian restaurant doubles as a beer garden. There is a waterfront terrace which gives you a nice view of Rainbow Bridge.
8) Tokyo Sanuki
9) Keio Asahi Sky
– Keio Asahi Sky Beer Garden is one one of the most popular beer gardens in central Tokyo with all you can drink prices at around 3,500 yen.
10) Tokyo Midtown Garden Cafe
– This open air garden is located in the swish Midtown district in Roppongi.